What's so special about Kuro-Sakura
With 34 associated restaurants spreading in different prefectures in Japan and overseas, Kuro-Sakura is a an addition to Chatswood offering authentic Japanese BBQ (Yakiniku). We aim to offer our customer a great dining experience, careful wagyu beef selections and cutting, and smokeless environment while at a reasonable price. To give our customers the most authentic Japanese taste, all dipping sauces are customised and made by our support team based in Osaka and we air-freight them straight away from Japan. Apart from offering authentic Japanese food, we also aim to creat a relax place where our customers can immerse themselves in the modern Japanese culture.
Online Booking Procedures
1) We now only accept online booking requests made via our home page (www.kurosakura.com.au). A system generated confirmation email will be sent to you when your booking is accepted.
2) On busy days, bank card information is required at the time of making the reservation. The system automatically deletes the booking requests if the those information is not provided within the required timeframe (usually around 10 - 15 minutes).
3) Your booking is not finalised until you receive the confirmation email.
4) Please feel free to call 02 8880 4580 to check if you do not receive a confirmation email you expect.
5) The minimum time in advance for booking is 30 minutes. So if you prefer to walk in within 30 minutes, please call 02 8880 4580.
6) To cancel your reservation, please read our Deposit & Reservation Cancellation Policy